dk

LFP ladning og ydeevne | Tesla Forum

DenseH
DenseH Mar 5 '21
Jeg er sikker på Tesla stadig roder rimeligt meget med LFP’s BMS.
DenseH
DenseH Mar 5 '21
Endnu en Tysker har kørt sin MIC ned til 0% og ladet til 100%. 54,8 kwh. 
En af dem der kørte bilen til -10% oplyser at bilen ikke viste under 0% men at San My Tesla blev ved med at tælle ned til -10. Han mener at kunne køre ca 30 km efter at man rammer 0% (ikke at jeg nogensinde ville anbefale det eller selv turde prøve det). Han brugte kabine varmen til at suge det sidste. Bilen lukkede ikke ned men meldte at kørsel ikke længere var mulligt. 
Ice2EV
Ice2EV Mar 5 '21

@DenseH

Husk nu der er ladetab. Så når han har ladt 54,8 kWh, så har han sikkert smidt 4-5 kWh i enten varme eller køl af batteriet.

DenseH
DenseH Mar 5 '21
Citat fra Ice2EV

@DenseH

Husk nu der er ladetab. Så når han har ladt 54,8 kWh, så har han sikkert smidt 4-5 kWh i enten varme eller køl af batteriet.

Det er klart. Han brugte ca 62kwh på at tilføje de 55kwh. En anden oplyser at han tidligere kunne tage den til -10% men det kan han ikke længere. Men han kan stadig tilføje de 55kwh (0-100%). 
Understreger blot at Teslafi, SMyT og andre ser 100% som 55kwh. Om det så er rigtigt eller ej :)
MOS
MOS Mar 5 '21

For mig lyder det meget som et kalibreringsproblem. Fysisk er der jo stadig ~55 kWh på batteriet trods kalibreringsproblemer. Det virker som om BMS'en ikke helt kender bunden og derfor viser forkert SoC. Det er vel derfor, at der stadig er saft på batteriet, selvom den tror, den er under 0%.

lfpbuyerchinamade
lfpbuyerchinamade Mar 7 '21

I received a china made LFP CATL battery car in december 2020 in Copenhagen and have been facing multiple issues even after having updated to 2021.4.10 

1) Yesterday i drove 45 kms with pre heating to Koge Tesla super charger and found an empty slot with no cars on either side , got  a max speed of 23 kw on a 150 kw charger. In Janurary i got a max rate of 33 kw so even after the SW update the charge rate has reduced 

2) last week first time i managed to charge 100% first time ever i guess due to the 4.10 update even though the charge rate jumped from 92 to 98% suddently , next after driving down to 50% , car showed only 17 kw consumed with 93 kms of actual range , so is the  battery only 35 kw and the max range is 190 kms

3) on a 50 kw dc charger , i get max 25 kw and average 20 kw rate

4) even though i could charge to 100% the first time but in the past charging stopped at 73% or 84% or 92%

are others in Denmark facing similar issues with the china made CATL LFP batteries, if yes i would like to connect to see how we can push Tesla for a resolution

jkanters
jkanters Mar 7 '21
Citat fra lfpbuyerchinamade

I received a china made LFP CATL battery car in december 2020 in Copenhagen and have been facing multiple issues even after having updated to 2021.4.10 

You need to give more information. Always good to know the external tp (at least what the screen tells You). Furthermore, nobody can give an accurate answer without SoC (State of Charge).

I can see You charge to 100% on a Supercharger which an experienced Tesla driver never would (I admit that I could have done the same, just to study my battery characteristics) There is huge difference in charge current if You have a SoC of 20% or a SoC of 90%.  

Forummets indlæg er redigeret af jkanters Mar 7 '21
MOS
MOS Mar 7 '21

@lfpbuyerchinamade

Model S owner here. But maybe I can help a bit anyway...

1) Seems disappointing. But I don't know what your SoC and battery temperature were, when you charged at the SuC in Køge. They are the main factors that affect the charging power. Even a moderately long drive might not be enough to sufficiently heat the battery for optimal charging conditions.

Also if your SoC was high, then it's completely normal to get only a low charging power.

Did you notice if there where any grey dots on the power line in the display? This would indicate a cold battery or high SoC, which would limit the maximum charging or regen power.

I can't say for sure, if there are further problems with your specific car. But keep in mind, that best practise is to start from home with a (almost) full battery, then drive to a low SoC (0-20%) before supercharging. Use the built-in navigation to navigate to the SuC, so the car preheats the battery before arrival. Then the battery should be at optimum temperature and the SoC is low enough to get good charging power.

2) That sudden jump from 92 to 98% is an indication that the BMS is learning the top of the battery. There is some calibration going on.

50% of the battery should definitely be more than 17 kWh of energy. However, what's shown in the display is not the same as what was in the battery. First, it counts only the energy consumption while the car is in D or R, not in P or N. So if you have been preheating your car when parked for example, then this energy is not included in the displayed consumption. Furthermore, some of the energy will be lost as heat loss in the battery while discharging. This is especially the case in cold temperatures and/or at high discharge rates, e.g. hard accelerations and driving at high speeds.

It is also possible that the bottom of the battery still needs some calibration. Full battery capacity should be around 53 kWh net capacity. Expect to get around 50 kWh (excl. internal heat losses in the battery) in real life under optimal conditions (one long trip, low to moderate speed, no preheating or only preheating while plugged in).

3) Depending on battery voltage, you should be able to get at least 40-45 kW of charging power on a 50 kW DC charger. But again, it is the BMS in your car that limits the charging power. Most likely you have a too cold battery and/or too high SoC to get the full power from the charger. Unless your car has other issues.

4) Seems like some balancing or calibration was causing this. But also, Tesla has been improving the BMS software lately, so I'm not sure exactly what was going on.

If I was you, I would try to run the battery low (5-20%), leave it for a couple of hours before plugging in, charge to 100%, let it sit at 100% a couple of hours before driving. Rince & repeat a couple of times. Maybe also let it sit at ~50% or other SoC a couple of times. It is important that the car is completely off and there is nothing that could drain the the battery (e.g. turn off Sentry mode, dashcams, preheating etc.). This should help calibrating the battery.

And when you fast charge, please note if there are grey dots on the power line in the display, just before you arrive at the fast charger/SuC. Make sure the battery is warm enough, and at low SoC to get optimum charging power.

And obviously keeping your car updated with the newest software.

If this still doesn't help, then I would definitely complain to Tesla about the issue and demand them fixing it.

Forummets indlæg er redigeret af MOS Mar 7 '21
Ice2EV
Ice2EV Mar 7 '21

Also your battery will not be "charge" warm after 45 kms even though preheating for SuC.

Try to run for 100 kms and preheating via setting SuC as destination. 

If the battery is not "charge warm", then It should not make any differience if you are using a 50 or a 350 kW charger.

Furthermore do not expect any "high" numbers if SoC is more than 40-50% when starting to charge. The higher SoC the less charging rate.

lfpbuyerchinamade
lfpbuyerchinamade Mar 7 '21

please see picture ..

DenseH
DenseH Mar 7 '21
Looks like the battery temp is to low. 45km preheating is to short and SoC at 42% to high.
Im running 2021.4.11 on my MIC and charge to 100% on a daily basis. On my 11kw WallCharger. 
With semi preheated battery (130kmh in ~45min) SoC 35% at V3 Tesla SC i get 93kw. 35-90% in 29min. 
Ideal you have to target <10-20% SoC.
Forummets indlæg er redigeret af DenseH Mar 7 '21
Jens_N_B
Jens_N_B Mar 7 '21

45 KM is not enough to warm up the battery with the temperatures we have at the moment. Your Tesla Model 3 can only produce 3,5 kW of heat (Dual motor version can produce 7 kW)
Also you have arrived with around 41% State of charge, that is too high to obtain a fast charge speed.
I can also see that you got an update pending, wich software version is your car on now?

Mvh. Jens

Få 1500 km gratis supercharge, ved at benytte mit refferral link -  https://www.tesla.com/referral/jensnohr71245

lfpbuyerchinamade
lfpbuyerchinamade Mar 8 '21

per tesla and also on their website a 45 minute drive is needed for super charging . my sw was on 20.4.10 before i super charged. and in jan i did a shorter drive 15 mins from brondby to Koge and got 33kw, higher than this weekend of 27 kw with 45 kms of drive 

thanks all for your suggestions, i have booked a service visit with Tesla to investigate 

meanwhile if others are facing similar issues with China made LFP M3s please connect back 

P85DK
P85DK Mar 8 '21

So your picture is taken just as you start your SuC session, so it is in the ramp up. How does it look after 5 min?

lfpbuyerchinamade
lfpbuyerchinamade Mar 8 '21

after few mins dropped to 25 kw ..later at 60% moved to another charger and it came down to 23kw

Ice2EV
Ice2EV Mar 8 '21

Why don't ya just try to drive a bit longer, ie. 100 kms and navigate to charger, just to see if it is a temperature question. My bet is that it is.

If you have a funny experience, just push right scroll button, and say "bug report" then the happening is recorded.

My experience with Tesla, is if you do not have a precise timestamp, then they can loook for a long time in the date, and find nothing.

DenseH
DenseH Mar 12 '21

Så fik man 2021.4.12  Ikke nogen synlige ændringer.

*Additional enhancements have been made to improve the overall experience of your Tesla vehicle in cold weather.

• Minor Cold Weather Improvements and Bug Fixes*
  • Voice Recognition Improvements
  • Tesla Theater
  • QQ Lyrics
  • Music Time Remaining over Bluetooth
  • Additional Language Support
  • Increased Regenerative Braking in Cold Weather
Forummets indlæg er redigeret af DenseH Mar 13 '21
DenseH
DenseH Jun 15 '21

https://youtu.be/9G4vKQ9MfLs
Forummets indlæg er redigeret af DenseH Jun 15 '21
Jens_N_B
Jens_N_B Jun 16 '21
Citat fra DenseH     https://youtu.be/9G4vKQ9MfLs

Den gør det jo rigtig godt! Fedt!
Tobias
Tobias Jun 16 '21
Citat fra DenseH

https://youtu.be/9G4vKQ9MfLs
Det har tidligere været drøftet om LFP var mere følsomt overfor lave temperaturer.  Er din oplevelse at ladehastighed og -forløb er forbedret, ud fra dine erfaringer fra det stadig var køligt?
Sider: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »